Wednesday, 06 July 2011 14:22
| British Columbia Premier Baseball League |
| 2011 Final 4 Championships |
| Nat Bailey Stadium - Vancouver |
| July 29-30-31 |
| Teams (seeded by league standing) |
| Format : Double Knock-out |
| Home Team: Higher seed will be home team in all games |
| 1. First seed - Nanaimo Pirates |
| 2. Second seed - Coquitlam Reds |
| 3. Third Seed - Victoria Mariners |
| 4. Fourth Seed - Langley Blaze |
| Friday, July 29th |
| Game 1 || 2:30pm ||#2 Coquitlam 1 #3 Victoria (M) 8 |
| Game 2 || 5:00pm || #1 Nanaimo 0 #4 Langley 2 |
| Saturday, July 30th |
| Game 3 || 11:00am ||Coquitlam 2 Nanaimo 0 |
| Game 4 || 1:30pm ||Victoria vs Langley |
| Game 5 || 4:00pm ||Coquitlam 16 Victoria 6 |
| Sunday, July 31st |
| Game 6 || 12:00pm || Langley 6 Coquitlam 0 || Championship Game |
| || || |
Tie Breaking Criteria
In the event after the completion of league play there is a tie in the standings between teams, the following criteria will be used to break the tie.
- When 2 teams are tied, head to head records are compared.
- When more than 2 teams are tied, the record of the teams amongst each other is compared.
- When a tie still exists, the following criteria will be used.
- Compare the record of teams against all the teams above them in the standing
- Compare the record of teams against the team in first place, then in second place, then in third place,…. until the tie is broken
Addition from the league president;
Roster limit is Max 22 for the Seniors (22 on roster and 22 in dugout).