Sunday, 20 July 2008 21:38
BCJPBL Guidelines (Championship at Langley – Aug 1-4th)
1. Two pools of 4 with a cross over where 1 plays 2 from each pool.
2. Pools: (1-8-4-6) and (2-7-3-5)
3. Higher seed is home team in all games
4. All PBL rules apply for tournament play
5. Championship game: winners of cross over with no consolation game
Note: 3rd place regular season finisher Fraser Valley will not participate in the championships.
See BCJPBL Championship Schedule
BCPBL Guidelines (Championship at Nanaimo – Aug 8-10th)
1. Qualifying round (top 7 qualify; 8 plays 9 for final spot at Mackie Park, July 30th)
2. Final 8 play downs (best out of 3 at park of higher seed – August 2nd & 3rd)
3. Final 4 Championship Series (Round robin, then 1 plays 2 for championship, no team will be eliminated as a result of criteria)
4. On final day the first game will be a playoff between teams tied for 2nd in pool if necessary and then followed by the championship game.
5. No consolation game in this series.